Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Idiocy of Goo

If I'm ridiculous, you are too.
Mix our beliefs and we'd be locked in a zoo.

Cause you think we're animals
all of which should go free.
But I personally think we're people
and zoos are pretty cool with me.

This is an emotion. It's someone who's annoyed,
trying to explain how we weren't created void.
Oh and here's another one, now I'm feeling blue.
But wait, this emotion springs from a lump of goo?

Or was that just so marvel comics could exist?
I mean sure, Spider-Man and all the X-Men would be missed.

But hold up, they're fiction, and everyone knows they aren't real.
What I mean is, they're fiction, and we don't pretend that they're real.
The way you pretend I'm not a person, I most likely shoudn't feel.

It's ironic, cause your facts, they're all an invention.
Helping you push away the thoughts of creation.
Helping your guilt and actions. Helping ease the tension.
Tell me, if you're right, why can't we murder in this nation?

Why is it that dogs submit and learn to obey?
Man's best friend is a body but not a man.
Maybe you should ask them, let's hear what they say.
After all what am I saying, you'll never understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment