Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Without a License

Exhaustion,
stronger when it steals a man's focus
If it didn't exist much less would've broke us
We stood together
We fought the same war
Even today we still have the same core

Doubtless you'd berate me if you knew how I've failed
Condemning criminals from your cell in your jail
You have no experience
Attempt to be insightful
If you beat dead horses life is much more delightful

Angry at you
I'm over feeling frightened
How do you expect to help the army be enlightened
While pissing off the soldiers standing to the side of you
Instead of having your back I watch them hide from you

Blame me for being licensed
When I crash the car
Refuse to get behind the wheel
You couldn't get that far
I'd rather drive away from you while risking the danger
Than rot here with you
To me you're a stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment