Thursday, November 24, 2011

Wet Laughcidents (laff-sid-ent)

Holding a glass of water or juice,
I have an accident.
Hearing a joke I'll hold my glass a bit loose
I have a laughcident.

A laughcident (pronounced laff-sid-ent) is by definition known
as an accident cause something tickled your funny bone.

This time there was a laughcident I couldn't control,
A laughing accident I hated.
Laughing so hard it shook my body whole...
I urinated.

I know laughter's a good thing, but I just found a flaw
bolted to the bathroom before somebody saw

Grabbed a towel, started dabbing at my crotch
All that really did was spread the wet blotch

I looked down again in disbelief
Why couldn't I have waited to get relief?

When it hit me at once, it was right before my eyes!
All there was to do was start telling some lies

I boldly stepped from the bathroom yelling "Look! I spilled my drink!"
spent the night in my pee pants, nobody stopped to rethink.

So next time you see a guy who supposedly spilled a drink on his pants, don't trust him. He's probably a liar.

No comments:

Post a Comment