Friday, September 24, 2010

The Detective of the Mystery of You


I don't know who you are
But you should know I'm happy to hear.
We're both interesting so far
Just wait until I bring you fear

I really haven't seen you
Except for here and there.
If you let me get to know you I'll see you everywhere.

You, you're the book that I've always owned.
But I've never read it. Just everyone else.
Now I see the cover. It's still new, but you've grown.
Can I read it now? It looks intriguing.

You're the friend of a friend.
So I say "Hey that's you"
But with my old friends your friendship end.
Ours can just be new.

You're the classic action movie
The one I haven't seen.
I pretended I have cause know you're groovy.
But now I just want to watch the screen.

You're the person that I now speak to.
Why not? Theres nothing to lose.
When we meet again there may be a breathrough.
Let's face it, you haven't refused.

2 comments:

  1. i feel like i always say the same thing when i comment on here, but really, i always think what you write is fantastic. really.

    ReplyDelete