Friday, September 17, 2010

Read this. Get angry. You didn't read a thing.

Let's hear it bitch.
Talk your way through it this time.
I'm serious. I'll listen. You talk.

You just broke a stitch.
You can't make everything fine.
Swing at me, and away you happily walk?

Too bad sugar. Cause this time I'm pissed.
Remember your ass? Yeah the one that I kissed,
I hope you enjoyed it, cause it was a real joy for me.
In the end you spoiled it. Who else are you spoiling?

Go ahead. Don't open your ears,
It'll just seal your darkest fears.
"Oh no, everyone just thinks I'm a tease."
Just stop telling me this. Just shut up please.

I told you to stop it ages ago.
How much does them catching on to you really blow?
Here I was being kind, to you giving.
But instead for you your pretty life you're living.

You can ask me why I'm so suddenly annoyed.
Maybe it's from all the times I was toyed.
That's why I write these words that are read.
It's why I'm no longer charming but angry instead.

It's why from you I think I'll steer clear.
It's due to your inability to hear.
So you had a good friend. Where has he gone?
Because you think I'm weak, but you know nothing of strong.

Bye.

1 comment: