Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Alarm Clock

I have this image. It's up in my head.
It's quite a lot like a nightmare.
But it's not. It's the future.
It's just buzzing around in my head.
It needs to get out. It needs to happen.

Some people say that dreams come true.
I kind of doubt it. I had one about you.

It was fun and peaceful. I love the unconscious world.
But even in the moment, you know, when I was asleep,
When I was in the middle of my head and the story was swirled,
I actually knew it was fake, but something I wanted to keep.

But next, I don't really have to tell you.
Everyone can relate to this.
When all at once, my dream was through,
I woke up and realized my fate was this.

Reality, and the fact that what's inside my head,
Well if it isn't put into action I guess something's dead.
What I want doesn't really apply in the end.
What's best is better. I must be willing to bend.
I'll be walking. Not blind, but in honesty I can't see.
But I guess I'm going somewhere, cause you're still guiding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment